Friday 28 April 2017

Fairies MAWTT Challenge

Bright and sunny here today and time for the MAWTT Challenge.

It was the turn of Janice to set the theme and she chose Fairies which I am sure is going to be a popular theme.  Here is my card, which I am afraid was a quick one as this month has been so busy both in my work and personal life.


It was made using the gorgeous, non-shedding glitter card from Dawn Bibby Creations, distressing inks, sparkle pens, heat embossing and some stamps that I had in my stash. 

Why not pop over and have a look at the other DT members cards for inspiration and enter at the same time. 

Hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend and that the weather is kind.

Off for a much needed cuppa so until next time........

Happy crafting xx

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Jackie, thank you, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Jackie - what a pretty pastel background and a sweet fairy card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silhouette fairy and the delicate background. Christine x

    ReplyDelete