Friday 25 November 2016

Craft Room Update

Wow, what a manic few weeks!

The craft room is now all nicely fitted out, just needs to be made to feel like home and then I will post pictures for you all to see.  It needs some finished crafty projects on shelves along with crafty stash in the cupboards and drawers.  Note to self - Must be strict and only put back what I really want / need to keep!

Follow up from the Glue Dots shows on Hochanda on 12th November 2016, here are a few pictures on projects I made for the shows:-







 

I hope you liked some of the projects, they were such fun to make.

If you missed the shows you can catch up with the 8am show when I was with Leonie Pujol by clicking here

Well its getting late now so will finish this post here but promise to be blog again in a day or so.

Jack
xx












5 comments:

  1. I have seen you on Hochanda before. great show. Could you possibly add a Followers button to your blog then people can follow you and it will show on my dashboard then, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. I have now added a Followers button to the blog, any other suggestions will be appreciated. xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Ji Jackie,
    wonderful makes and super designs.
    Welcome to the MAWTT design Team.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. Team B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenny, had a manic weekend but will hopefully get my head around what I need to do over the next couple of days. Happy crafting. Jackie Team A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jackie, pop onto DT blog to have a read and how to do everything on our challenges. xxx

    ReplyDelete